As a Girl Scout Leader/Co-Leader, you'll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they are capable of more than they ever imagined. Become their role model and help them develop courage, confidence and character along with lifelong skills. Imagine the smiles, their excitement, and the memories made—those are the moments you will share at Girl Scouts.
New Leader/Co-Leader Trainings:
- GS-101 (online Training)
- Journey to the GSLE (by level) - must be completed prior to or within 3 months of your appointment.
- Adult & Child CPR/AED and First Aid Red Cross Certified Training
Existing Leader/Co-Leader Trainings:
- Journey to the GSLE (by level) - must be completed prior to or within 3 months of appointment current level.
- Adult & Child CPR/AED and First Aid Red Cross Certified Training (Must re-certify every 2 years.)
SU Teams: (must be completed within 3 months of appointment)
Coordinator - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for to schedule.
Registrar - Contact email@example.com for to schedule.
Consultant (by level) - must have Journey to GSLE for Level within 2 years and Team Consultant training
View Calendar for Training Schedule
Registration Policy: Only online registrations accepted.
- Full payment required to register; there is no charge if you placed on the wait list. "Enrolled" status does not reserve your spot.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to Training start; or Friday for classes on Monday.
- Transfer and Refund Policy:
- Transfers must be made in writing by emailing Training@gssc.us 48 hours prior to the Training (72 hours for Monday's Training).
- Refund request must be requested 7 days before a Training and must be submitted using the Refund Request Form.
- Neither refunds nor transfers are considered for no-shows.
- Questions? Training@gssc.us