Camp Sobaco's STEM Camp and Discovery World STEM Center is for both girls and boys entering grades 1 - 6. Located on 42 acres of Pine Barrens on the banks of the Carman's River, it features a state-of-the-art STEM Center, offers an exciting field trip every week, and is perfect for siblings to attend together. A typical day runs from 9AM to 4:30PM. Need Directions? Click here.
Those at our Discovery Camp get exclusive access to our Discovery World STEM Center and go off site for a special field trip each week. Timeless camp activities complete the experience that includes:
- Exciting Field Trips Off-Site Every Week
- Exclusive Programs at Discovery World STEM Center - We'll show you why Science is Fun and Technology is Cool
- Archery Challenge every Week
- Swimming - Everyone loves our on-site pool.
- Ga-Ga and other Sports & Games
- Arts & Crafts - We're artsy and proud of it.
- Hiking & Nature Activities - Woodland trails on the one-of-a-kind ecology that exist only in the riverside environment of the Pine Barrens.
- Mini-Golf Course
- Bus Transportation - $40 per week. (Week 2 - $25) Includes bus pick-up & drop-off @ designated bus stops.
- Swimming Lessons - $125/Four-Day Session. 45 minute lesson. Red Cross Learn-To-Swim certified instructors.
- Horseback Riding - $150/ Four-One-Hour Sessions. For beginners. Each session includes riding lesson, horse and stable care. New patch each week. Required attire: Boots or shoes with one-inch heels, jeans or long pants, riding helmet (provided at stable if necessary).
- Swimming Lessons and Horseback riding will not be offered during Week 2, which is a 3-day week due to the Independence Day Holiday
Read our Parent Guide for clothing, gear and important camp information.