Cadette, Senior & Ambassador
Dates: April 10-13, 2017
Place: JLFC, Camp Edey, 1500 Lakeview Ave., Bayport, NY
Cost: $175/Girl Scout • $205/Non-Girl Scout
(Includes 4 sessions, Red Cross certifications, & lunch)
Learn to use babysitting as a business and become an expert in childcare! Become American Red Cross Certified in Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED, First Aid & Babysitting Training. Topics range from decision-making to responding to emergencies.
- All participants must be 12 years old or older.
- Please arrive on time for all 4 sessions
- Please bring a towel or blanket for floor exercises
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification is only valid for 2 years
- Babysitting Certification does not expire
- Define leadership and identify modeling, respect, communication, motivation, take action & decision making as important skills
- Apply FIND decision-making model to common babysitting situations
- Understanding Kids from 0 to 10
- From Feeding to Bedtime: Caring for Kids
- Identify safety-related problems and know how to prevent, recognize and fix them
- The Business of Babysitting
- It's an Emergency..Now what?
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org