Holiday Light Show Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the Holiday Light Show Open?
• The Holiday Light Show is open from Dec. 2 – Dec. 30, from 5-9pm. (Closed Dec. 24 & 25.)
2. Where is the Holiday Light Show located?
• 1500 Lakeview Avenue, Bayport, NY 11705
3. What is the admission price?
• Cost is $12/car, Mon. – Thurs., and $15/car, Fri. – Sun. Cash or credit is accepted.
4. How do I get to the Holiday Light Show?
• From the East or West: Take the Long Island Expressway to exit 62 South, Nicolls Road. Take Nicolls Road South to the end to Montauk Highway. Turn right onto Montauk Highway. Go west approx. one mile to Lakeview Avenue. Turn right onto Lakeview Avenue (look for a yellow sign that reads “Venero Motors”). Proceed straight on Lakeview Avenue to the end of the road and into the parking lot where you will find the show entrance.
5. Will there be a new traffic pattern for visitors entering and exiting Lakeview Avenue?
• Yes, a new traffic pattern will be enforced. You must enter the show by traveling westbound on Montauk Highway and making a right turn only onto Lakeview Ave. When leaving, you must make a right turn only on Montauk Highway.
6. Am I allowed to exit my vehicle at any point while driving through the Holiday Light Show?
• No. For your safety, we require that all passengers remain in the vehicle while driving through the show.
7. Can the Holiday Light Show trail accommodate large vehicles?
• The Light Show trail can accommodate vehicles that do not exceed 9 feet in height.
8. What is the Holiday Village?
• After you drive through the show, warm up at the Holiday Village where you can meet Santa, enjoy snacks and hot cocoa and explore the Hall of Trees. The Hall of Trees consists of more than 70 holiday trees that were donated and decorated by Girl Scout Troops. Trees will be donated to transitional housing facilities, adult homes and veterans homes in time for the holidays.
9. When is Santa at the Holiday Village?
• Santa will be at the Holiday Village every evening through Dec. 23.
10. Will there be photo packages available with Santa? How much is a photo package?
• Yes, photo packages with Santa are available and cost $22 per package.
11. In case of inclement weather, how do I find out if the Holiday Light Show is open?
• Visit www.holidaylightshow.org, call (631) 543-6622, or visit us on Facebook and Twitter.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.